Friday, September 12, 2003

Explaining My Stuff


E-mail message
Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2003, 8:14pm
Subject: [Clf-l] My Outsider Art

Here's the blog, basically describing the masks I'm making. Outsider Art http://outsiderart.blogspot.com/

I just bought some film I will photograph them tomorrow. I'll have to take photos to Evil Wal*mart to develop, because they'll post jpegs on their web site for 30 days.

Then, I'll have someone with a computer (ANY VOLUNTEERS???) access the site and email the digital photos to me, so I can post them online.

Webtv is not compatible with Wal*Mart's web site. I KNOW I shouldn't go to W.M., but it is literally the cheapest and fastest way; I've called every digital developing place in town.

Oh, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.

I assume I can show them to you in a couple of weeks. I'm going to make more. When you see them, I think you will agree with me that
I'm on to something with these!

If you want to know about my other arts & crafts, there's a link from my Outsider Art Blog http://outsiderart.blogspot.com/ that shows some.

I also make Cat Pillows (I'll take pictures of them, too) which I can customize to look like the customers' cats.

I sell herbs & seeds, and gourd bird houses, too (more pictures!)

I'm too tired to talk about the poverty stuff tonight. I had a hard hard painful day. I need rest, so I can finish the masks tomorrow and go sell them.

Wait 'til you SEE them! I'm SO PROUD!
Rogi
______________________________________________
Clf-l mailing list

No comments: