Thursday, September 11, 2003

A Woman's Work Is Never Done

I haven't been able to do the panky site all week! I've been REALLY hustling the masks! I thot the hippy fair was Saturday. IT's TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have : a black cat, green dragon/dinosaur/crocodile?, and a tiger already done. All they need is a quick spray of clear acrylic.

I have 2 with primer paint out drying right now to decorate/paint tonight: lion (with yarn mane) and an ant head with mylar eyes and wire antennae.

On the living room floor, in front of my fan, is a horse whose yarn main just got paper mached on. It'll get primed in an hour or so.

Also outside: something with big eyes. I may try to make a monkey out of it with big lips and ears.

All but the monkey should probably be ready for the fair tomorrow. BUt I've been working my ASS off!

And both Mon and yesterday, I had to run errands, so that ate up 8 hrs this week.

My house is filthy. THAT's gotta b cleaned for my interview with the Albuquerque Journal next week. (see the Daily Rogi Blog).

I'm also writing for the blogs, since that's what she wants to interview me about (she found my Hood Life blog & emailed me).

I'm in a LOT of pain, but I'm not quitting 'til it's all done.

Once the hippy fair is over, I can concentrate on Mr. Panky.

Or die!

No comments: